Personal Information Collected
Pinogy Corporation limits the amount and type of personal information collected to that which is necessary for our identified purposes, and we collect personal information by fair and lawful means.
Personal information that we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Customer name and contact information
- Social Security and Income
- Credit history and credit scores
- Driver’s License
- Bank Account Information
There is also information about your computer hardware or software that is automatically collected by Pinogy Corporation. This information may include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used by Pinogy Corporation for the general operation of its business, to maintain quality of service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of Pinogy Corporation services.
Personal Information Security
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards which include computer virus protection software, firewalls, and 128bit Secure Socket Layer. Only authorized employees have access.
Use of Personal Information
Pinogy Corporation, Inc may disclose personal information in a number of circumstances, including:
- To credit bureaus, credit reporting agencies and to your current or future creditors for the purpose of maintaining your credit history and providing credit references;
- To financial institutions for payment processing purposes;
- To third parties as reasonably necessary
- to enforce your contracts with us and otherwise for the collection or payment of a debt owed to us;
- for the purposes of detecting and preventing fraud;
- in connection with audits;
- for the purposes of meeting legal, regulatory, industry self-regulatory, risk management and security requirements;
- To affiliates of Pinogy Corporation to enable them to offer you additional products and services;
- For other purposes with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
In addition to the above, personal information may be shared between Pinogy Corporation affiliates for internal audit, management, billing or administrative purposes including defending and bringing legal actions.
In the course of fulfilling the purposes described above, Pinogy Corporation may transfer your personal information to service providers, including affiliates or other third party organizations or individuals retained by Pinogy Corporation to perform functions on its behalf, such as marketing, data processing, customer service, office, security, collections, insurance, financial and taxation services. When personal information is transferred to service providers, we use contractual or other means to ensure that a comparable level of protection is provided. Some of our service providers may be located outside the United States and will be subject to applicable legal requirements in that country including lawful requirements to disclose personal information to government authorities in certain circumstances.
Pinogy Corporation may also use and disclose personal information in connection with the proposed or actual financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment or other disposal of all or part of Pinogy Corporation or our business or assets (including your loan or lease and any agreement to which it relates), for the purposes of evaluating and/or performing the proposed transaction. Assignees or successors of Pinogy Corporation or our business or assets may use and disclose your personal information for similar purposes as those described in this Policy.
Pinogy Corporation may disclose your personal information as necessary to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, audit, and security requirements, and as otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by law.